By Chef Zamani
- 100g isomalt
- Melt the isomalt until it is pliable and then you blow it into the sharp you want.
- 120g butter
- 250g Custer sugar
- 3 lemons juice
- 2 eggs
- Place butter, lemon juice and sugar into a glass bowl
- Place over simmering water
- Stir until butter has melted & sugar has started to dissolve
- Remove and add beaten eggs
- Return to heat and cook the curd, whisking gently until it has thickened.
- 15ml oil for oiling a baking tray
- 80g butter
- 160g Caster sugar
- 80g Golden syrup
- 2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda.
- Heat butter, sugar and syrup till dissolved, keep boiling for 5 mins
- Add bicarbonate & stir few seconds
- Tip the mix into the oil tray until set
Combine all and present it in your dessert plate and garnish with berry coulis