Mara Naboisho Conservancy and Chyulu Hills National Park
Per person valid for travel between 01 October 2020 to 14 June 2021 & 01 November 2021 – 31 May 2022 (excluding stays 20 December 2021 – 10 January 2022). Subject to availability.
This price is based on a minimum of 8 guests and a maximum of 10 guests departing London in the same private jet departure for a Kenyan safari. We can confirm the rates for guests should there be less than 8 guests that would like to depart London on a private jet arrangement for a Kenyan safari
- Private Jet Global 6000 with direct departure from London Luton International Airport to Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- VIP Meet and Greet on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.
- Private inter-camp air transfers from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to the Maasai Mara, ol Donyo Lodge and back to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Mara Nyika Camp: Fully inclusive of accommodation, scheduled wildlife viewing vehicle activities on Naboisho Conservancy, all meals, laundry, return airstrip road transfers, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including premium brand spirits and champagne.
- ol Donyo Lodge: Fully inclusive of accommodation, scheduled wildlife viewing activities (including horseback riding), meals, daily laundry, return Chyulu airstrip road transfers, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including premium brand spirits and champagne.
- Gratuities and all personal expenses.
- Early/ late check-ins/outs are subject to availability and at additional cost.
- Comprehensive medical and travel insurance.
- Mara Nyika Camp: Exclusive of in camp spa treatments, Maasai cultural visits ($20 paid directly to Maasai) and hot air ballooning which should be booked in advance, Great Plains Foundation Conservation & Community levy.
- ol Donyo Lodge: Exclusive of additional activities such as Maasai cultural visits ($20 paid directly to Maasai), day trips to Amboseli National Park, Great Plains Foundation Conservation & Community levy and spa services.
Global 6000 - Specifications
Mara Naboisho Conservancy
Bordering the Masai Mara National Reserve to the southwest, the Olare Motorogi Conservancy to the west and the Ol Kinyei Conservancy to the east, the Mara Naboisho Conservancy is comprised of over 50 000 hectares of unspoilt wilderness in Kenya’s Greater Mara Region. The area is renowned for its bountiful biodiversity and breath-taking natural beauty with a wide range of wildlife on offer including lion, cheetah, elephant, giraffe, wild dog, and a host of plains game. Visitors can look forward to guided walking safaris, heading out on early morning and night wildlife drive in search of elusive nocturnal creatures, or visiting Maasai villages to learn about this fascinating indigenous culture.
Depart London in a private jet and fly directly to Nairobi. VIP Meet and greet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on arrival around mid-morning with priority access and processing through customs and health before heading into the bush on a private air transfer.
On arrival at Naboisho Airstrip, you will be transferred to Mara Nyika Camp for your 4 nights stay.
Activities you can enjoy while staying at Mara Nyika Camp:
- Wildlife drives (day & night)
- Maasai cultural visits – additional cost
- Hot Air Balloon – additional cost and prebooking required
Chyulu Hills National Park
Sandwiched between the Tsavo West National Park and Amboseli National Park, the Chyulu Hills National Park protects an important water catchment area. This unique habitat features vast grass plains, forested rolling hills and rugged volcanic cones and craters set against the beautiful backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. Visitors can look for to a wide selection of exciting activities including camping, mountain climbing, horse riding, and excellent bird watching. Commonly spotted wildlife includes elephant, bushbuck, eland, leopard, bush pig, reedbuck, buffalo and giraffe. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the longest extinct lava tube in the world.
After your last morning wildlife viewing experience at Mara Nyika, you will be transferred to Naboisho Airstrip for your private air transfer to Chyulus Airstrip. On arrival, you will be transferred to ol Donyo Lodge for your 4-night stay.
Activities you can enjoy while staying at ol Donyo Lodge:
- Wildlife drives
- Guided Bush Walks
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking
- Private Swimming Pools
- Conservation community out-reach programmes
- Wildlife viewing in an open-air and sunken hides
- Sleepouts on private “star beds”
Today marks the end of your trip with a private air transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in order to seamlessly connect to your private direct jet flight home.
Note – the order of these camps can be reversed on request or due to availability at the time of enquiry